6.01.2005

Short hair, Cornell, and no more FREE time

Well, in order to get this lovely job at at a waterpark I need to cut my hair. Well actually need is more like have. Now it's short and well, short. I miss long hair but I'll cope.
I spent the weekend at Cornell University for my cousins graduation. I tell you it sure spoiled me spending two nights up there. I sure dont want to go back to Lasell other than for my friends. Which makes deciding to leave so crappy. I want out of the little rinky dink high school esque Lasell, and into a much bigger more advanced college. Consider this, my roomate and I are the last two CS majors on campus as they have dropped that major option in favor of a more business oreinted IT major. To me that's bullcrap, and that alone is a perfect example of why I need to leave there and get a real education. But the whole leaving behind freinds thing is a real snag to me, I just cant shake the bad feeling about that. We shall see.
With work and my plan to start running and what not, I am now noticing that I have no time left as of this saturday. So that should be interesting.
Oh, and interesting side note. So going to do this...


--end--

1 comment:

The Milk Pirate said...

I know. I was like kick ass. Made me glad i singed up for the DIG newsletter. And Cornell was more like the cocaine that got me addicted to large schools. I'm not shooting for it(also it's lack of a good CS major).