So how do I spend my two days off from work? Why playing around on MySpace and Thefacebook. Everyone else has been addicted to them much earlier than me, and I have to say that in the begging I saw it as a big joke and barely did anything or cared about it. But for some strange unholy reason, they now make a part of my daily internet routine.
"Why?" I wonder, "why".
I was happy enough to have one blog. But after being hunkered down into LiveJournal's emo dredges, I was more than happy to make a shift over to here. So why do I bother with MySpace or facebook. I think it's cause each day I go on a new friend or face from highschool adds me to their friends group or w/e. It's actually kind of amusing that it happens at all. On myspace I have a disobey logo as my picture. And none of my friends add me, even though it's the same info on both facebook and myspace, but on facebook everyone seems to recognize Andy. I guess it's just common sense, as there is thousands of Andys you need a visual to make sure that you're choosing the right one.
In other news they're still out searching for the pilot that blinked off radar out by me. I say still meaning I think it's almost going to be a full week of searching as of today. There's always constant rumors that they found wreckage or a radio beacon but they all turn out to be false. It really makes me realize that this part of Jersey still is really rural, still the garden state for a reason(not mockery). I have no doubt that this guy is no longer alive, but If he is I don't know. Damn man you're tough stuff. My mom has her own conspiracy theory that he went below radar so he could fly down to Cancun and start a new life. Somehow I doubt a man flying a Cesna would make it to Cancun.
While, yeah it's still rural out here I live in the relative center of town. The most greenery in this area is probbably my yard and the small woods(woods surronded by industry and such) way back off of town. Obviously this doesnt matter to bears anymore, because we had a bear put down two houses down from me. We're just lucky that
A) My street is mostly vacant from all the tax dodgers picking up shop before they get arrested or w/e
B)The like 5 kids that live in that area weren't out playing and getting ate by a bear.
This just helps me for a pro bear-hunt choice. But retards like PETA and what not will never let us kill the cute fuzzy little animals that break into houses and kill family pets to get at garbage. If they're that starved then it's natures way of saying
"IT'S BLOODY OVERCROWDED." == shoot some bears please.
*Bonus to the bear hunt: this is NRA country. What better excuse to show off your new guns and what not than on a bunch of overcrowded crazy bears.
--end--
edit: After reading some news and whatnot. They did find the pilot. And yeah he didnt make it-> sorry Mr. Melanson. Wish you luck in your next life.
6.24.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment