Well, I'm just going to say there was a slight dispute over a bloddy towel. In more than one way I was the winner despite what the arguement looked like. It was interesting.
I was just refurnishing, refreshing, cleaning up my room to increase the ventilation so the little brother unit wont die in this heat. Yes, it is hot in the lovely place. Between my computer and the natural oven my room is it got real hot in here, I think after this update the comp goes back off and I jump back into the pool.
Anyway, while I was cleanng the room up I found a bottle of BAWLS and was reminded of the good old days of extreme caffiene in my system. (remembers the wall of redbull and monster energy drinks). But I'm over that addiction mostly, AHA.
Been emailing my freind from the great state of VT since the internet up there == lack of aimage, and I have to say doing that really does make your summer go buy much faster. Less than three months till I go back and ponder about leaving for good. Aha, so twisted.
--end--
6.14.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I fail to see how a blopdy towel fits into all this. Maybe I missed something. Oh crap, late for work.
Post a Comment