9.02.2005

Blogger Spam.

So it appears that I have been subjected to blogger spam. I thought that maybe some of these people were real until most of their websites had something about "free" or "cialis" in the address.


I suppose that I should have been wary, and expected this to happen sooner or later, considering that whenever you click the goto next blog 9 times out of 10 you get a blog titled Free Nude Pictures of Anna Kournikova that spam was the next step. But I spose that I never really expected or thought of blogger as a great medium to target audiences, yet here I am rambling on about it so in a way I guess they accomplished what they wanted...




go figure.

--end--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cries for help, offers of help proliferate on Web
"Anyone in the area ... Please rescue Mr. & Mrs. Arnold Sabathia at 3324 Danneel St.
My affiliate site:email account

Anonymous said...

Disappointment with our public officials
Today, New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin vented and cursed the glacial response of federal officials to the mounting crisis in New Orleans.

This is an excellent blog which I plan on visiting on a regular basis.

I have a cad drafting services site. It pretty much covers cad drafting services related stuff.

Please visit sometime and see if you like it. Bye!