9.08.2005

Back in School and an Internet Calamity

So I am officially moved into my room at Lasell. I would be so bold as to say that I got an extremly kickass room. It's a suite with a small Kitchen, a killer living room, and my room is very roomy for a double. Further down the hall I found a full kitchen. I am very happy with the room so far. Granted, we still have a tad of redecorating to do, but the room is becoming very sweet to live in. You can expect either some photos or links to them soon. A poor man's virtual tour.

In other news, I have been having the toughest time connecting to the internet at college. I tried everything from ipconfig /renew to ipconfig /release, and everything else that the techs advised me to do. Today I turned Norton antivirus' script blocker off, and I am now able to be connected to the network. This really pisses me off because I don't like the feeling that I am insecure like that but, I am online, so beggars can't be choosers.

I just got an email that tells me that my key card will work for the Radio Station door, so that means I'll be brodcasting my show starting this saturday. It's the Midday Musical Mayham, 1-3 on Lasell College Radio
--end--

No comments: