8.02.2005
A shorter than I thought loop of work
And to add to the excitement:
Review of the new Burger King® Chicken Fries:
the parker
The anticipation for the much hyped chicken fries had finally gotten to me and because of this I felt not only did I have an appropriate motive to drive to Burger King I felt I had the need to satisfy my curiosity and hunger for these chicken fries.
“One nation under the king, bow to the chicken fries.” (KoqRoq Bob Your Head) This quote can never hold so much more truth in it than any other quote made by any living human. I was more than ready to bow to the chicken fries when I parked my car in the Burger King® parking lot and walked into the Burger King® money in one hand and car keys in the other. I approached the cashier with nothing but anxiety running through my veins as I placed my order, “Six piece chicken fries please, to go.” After I had purchased my chicken fries (only for a whoppingly cheap amount of $1.69) I could help but say “sweet” and Have Aphex Twin’s “Come to daddy” song get stuck into my head.
I sat down in my car and read the box carefully. They were out of BBQ sauce so I settled for Chicago or something like that, as it turns out this was a mistake. After placing my sauce in the convenient sauce holder addition on the fry box I took the first of six fries made of chicken and lifted it to my mouth. Since this was a fresh batch I couldn’t really savor this moment for more than a few seconds because the hot grease from the fry was starting to burn my finger tips. I took a small bite out of the fry and was sent into an ecstasy of chicken delight; A nirvana of chicken frydom if you will. It only felt natural to now try it with the sauce. Unfortunately this was a mistake and the sauce was tossed back into the bag and I ate the rest of the chicken fries plain on the way home.
Not only did I enjoy the sweet taste of chicken fries I was blessed with a car that smelt like chicken fries the rest of the ride home. I give the Burger King® chicken fries 3.5 stars out of 5. Yes, They were amazing but there were little things like the searing pain from hot grease and the sauce mistake that detracted slightly from the value of the fries. Still, if you like chicken and fries and are looking for a marriage of the two fast food items I would suggest you visit the King®’s Kingdom and buy some of the new chicken fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment