8.08.2005

Peter Jennings

peter jennings
Well last night I was so tired from work that I barely finished checking my e-mail when I just fell asleep on the computer.
I woke this morning around 7:30 to get my news feed chirping at me to let me know that Peter Jenning's death was announced late last night. I dont know why but I just always felt like he was my news caster. I mean maybe it was the simple fact that we share a birthday, but this man always struck me as the guy I would want as a parent or grandfather. He was just the best news anchor I have ever seen and I will miss him especially now that I know he'll never be coming back to world news tonight.
On the morning news they were running clips of all the interviews that he had done and little anecdotes about his lifetime accomplishments. This guy was heavy duty and was ressponsible for a lot more things than I realized. Any way. I wish his family well and yeah...

--end--

No comments: