
Well Happy new Years to everyone. It's now officialy 2006. The only cool part about now is that all of my movies that take place in the "future" are soon to be outdated. After watching dick clarks new years eve. I have a bad feeling about 2006. It being kicked off witha man who can barely talk and all these bad events going on right now I can olny assume that I am going to be less than impressed with the year. especially if the 6 in times square looks more like a 4 with no bottom.
other than that. To reassure my woes about 2006 I fell for an aim virus only out of my mouses auto click function clicking in before I could scream "noooo". Well it took me the better part of today to fix it and thank to Major Geeks I was able to get some more firewall protection and virus scanners. Life is a tad tougher when you don't use norton, but so far with my own filters and these new firewalls things have been going okay. We'll see.
--end--


No comments:
Post a Comment