5.21.2005

Star Wars and the end of a weekend of Freedom

Well I saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Needless to say, that movie was beyond excellent and I will be seeing it again hopefully in the very near future. Sadly this movie has also brought forth the end to a life of staying at home.
I've been delivered the "job ultimatum". I have to find work by the end of this week or else. So we shall see where that lands me. Hopefully I can find something good. I was kind of hoping that the Hallmark store would have taken me for the simple fact of that would mean I could do nothing but hand out lottery tickets and wrap presents and get paid to do that. A dream summer job if you will, the only drawbacks would be smelling incense and having to listen to light rock all evening.
I was thinking about mking my own job up, after all the internet is an easy place to do that, and who knows? I could probablly get some easy cash that way. But it looks like every other kid home from college shall share my destiny. Working at some walmart listening to some form of mexican music as i move boxes around.

--end--

No comments: